- Great source of hydration
- Rich in Vitamin A, E, C, manganese & fiber.
- The seeds come from flax; one of the oldest fiber crops cultivated in ancient Egypt and China.
- Great source of omega-3 & fiber.
- Contain lignans, unique fiber-related polyphenols
- Alkaline the body.
- Good source of protein.
- Rich of Vitamin E, calcium & fiber.
- king of the super foods
- A great source of vitamin K, A and C.
- Contain calcium, iron.
- Lots of fiber & omega-3.
- Excellent source of hydration.
- Contains multiple B vitamins, such as B1, B5, B7.
- Great refreshing properties
- source of hydration
- Rich in pre-biotic dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Source of Vitamin-A;
- Rich in carotenes,
- Source of potassium,
- Source of fiber
- Source of antioxidant vitamin C,
- vitamin A,
- vitamin E
- vitamin K.
- The seeds are an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Source of pro-biotic .
- It has 42 calories per 100 g,
- Source of finer
- Contains vitamin-A and antioxidants,
- Vitamin C
- Grapes are rich in anti-oxidant
- Grapes are rich source of minerals like copper, iron and manganese,
- vitamin A,
- vitamin K,
- Contain Omega-3 fatty acids and are considered to be the richest plant source of Omega-3’s
- Absorb up to 10 times their weight in water and forms a gel like substance when it does. This process helps you to feel full longer. In addition this gel like substance provides hydration, thus making chia seeds very popular with athletes.
- Source of protein
- It adsorbs more poisons than any other substance known to mankind.
- Whitens teeth and remove plaque.
- Prevent a hangover.
- Swiss chard is an excellent source of vitamin C,
- Vitamin E, beta-carotene, manganese and zinc.
- Chard contains key phytonutrients like lutein and zeaxanthin, while also providing flavonoids like quercetin and kaempferol. These antioxidants are well known .
- Parsleys is a combination of vitamins, flavonoids & nutrients like chlorophyll, it has a purifying power.
- It also has 3 times the vitamin C by volume as an orange.
- Super food.
- Per calorie, kale has more iron than beef, more calcium than cow milk.
- More vitamin C than spinach.
- Vitamins A,
- Vitamin K
- Wonderful source of iron.
- Contain sodium,
- Contain vitamins A
- Vitamin C
- High in fiber,
- High in antioxidants.
- Contains Vitamin C
- Great source of Iron
- Source of minerals
- Low in calories but high in nutrients.
- Contain proteolytic enzymes such as vitamin A, B, C.
- Mineral salts: iodine, magnesium, manganese, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and sulfur.
- High in fiber (cellulose). Anti-inflammatory. High vitamin content.
- It is one of the oldest and richest fruit.
- It is considered as a super food because of its properties .
- It is the most powerful antioxidant of all fruits.
- Pomegranate originated between Iran and Himalayas of northern India.
- It’s known as the fruit of the heaven
- Maintain our body pH balance .
- High in vitamin C & potassium,
- Used in Homeopathy .
- Very high in pectin fiber
- Rich in proteins,
- fiber and flavonoids.
- Source of vitamin C;
- Powerful natural antioxidant.
- It contains very good levels of vitamin A;
- It is a source of B-complex vitamins.
- Contains potassium and calcium.
- source of fiber
- Rich in antioxidants
- contain vitamin C
- If you have to chose in between all the fruits that’s the one that has the most benefits