- Sahasrara or crown chakra is generally considered to be the state of pure consciousness
- I understand
Ajna’s key issues involve balancing the higher and lower selves and trusting inner guidance.
- I see
- Vishuddha throat chakra. The seed mantra is Ham.
Vishuddha may be understood as relating to communication and growth through expression.
- I speak
- Anahata or heart chakra. The seed mantra is Yam.
- I love
- Manipura ” or solar plexus/navel chakra .
The seed syllable is Ram . Manipura is related to the metabolic and digestive systems
- I do
- Svadhishthana or sacral chakra. The seed mantra is Vam,
This chakra is considered to correspond to the
- I feel
- Muladhara root chakra.The seed syllable is LAM.
Muladhara is related to instinct, security, survival and also to basic human potentiality